SHOW ME THE MONEY CONFERENCE + FUNDING EXPO
October 9th at UNC-Asheville
October 10th at Lenoir-Rhyne University
October 9th, Session #1 (10:15 – 11:30)
“Business Expansion Funding: Panel”
A high-level discussion of the options that entrepreneurs have in pursuing funding and growth opportunities to expand their existing business.
- Moderator: Michael Palermo, Palermo Law
- Jeanne Milliken-Bonds, Federal Reserve Bank
- Ryan Moody, SunTrust Bank
- Sandra Dennison, SBTDC
October 9th, Session #2 (1:15 – 2:30)
“Cash Match, Tranches, and Loan Guarantees: Panel”
A deep-dive review of what applying for a Business Expansion Loan requires and what kinds of options entrepreneurs have in securing the money.
- Moderator: Jennifer King, Atlantic Capital Bank
- Tommy Dennison, PNC Bank
- Christopher Murrey, Mountain Bizworks
- Steven Lawrence, Carolina Small Business Development Fund
October 9th, Session #3 (3:15 – 4:30)
“Growth Projections and Scalability: Panel”
A detailed panel discussion preparing attendees for the typical application process for a Business Expansion loan, including the Growth Plan and Cash-Flow Projections.
- Moderator: Dr. David Jones, Lenoir-Rhyne University
- Josh Dorfman, Venture Asheville
- Tom Ryan, Talent Jam
- Stephen Poland, 1×1 Media
- Danny Yelton, Carter CPA
- Todd Alston, SBTDC
October 10, Intensive Workshop (10:00 – 3:00)
“Expansion Funding Application Workshop”
Comprehensive training on how to create a Growth Plan and Application in order to secure funding for a business expansion.